Tesoros Store of La Biblioteca Publica preserves the love for mexican culture through the mural by David Leonardo and the artistics and literary treasures inside its walls.
Tesoros is a little store of treasures located inside the Biblioteca Publica, with an entrance on Calle Insurgentes. Inside you will find a diverse collection of books and unique gift items such as:
- Literary Sala Section:Books written by local artists in the categories of fiction, biographies, poetry and more.
- Spanish and English Used Books:Literary treasures of different genres for all tastes.
- Art:Paintings, photographs, prints and much more made by local artists.
- Jewelry:One-of-a-kind pieces handcrafted by Mexican artists.
- Postcards:Original designs with an influence on San Miguel sights.
- Textile Items:Home accessories crafted with Mexican designs.
All purchases made at Tesoros benefit the Biblioteca Publica programs that support education and encourage reading.