At the Biblioteca Pública de San Miguel de Allende, we are following all COVID-19 protocols
Both the Library collaborators and personnel must comply with the following protocols established by the authorities, which we have adapted for our facilities.
Our protocols apply to the following groups of Biblioteca attendees:
- Administrative work and maintenance work.
- Rehearsals, training and theater practice.
- Recording and/or transmission of digital content.
- Realization of other activities without the presence of spectators in the physical space, but with the possibility of being transmitted live or pre-recorded through a video and audio system.
- Events attended by spectators, with capacity adhering to official guidelines.
The following are general measures for access to the facilities:
- Monitoring temperature
- Application of 70% alcohol gel to hands
- Cleaning footwear on the mat with bleach
- Registering temperature, full name, email, and telephone number
General health measures in all areas of Biblioteca:
- Keep 2 meters distance between persons
- Mandatory use of mask all time
- Verify the guidelines of each area
General health measures for the Santa Ana Theater and Sala Quetzal:
- Both spaces will only allow access up to 50% of its capacity. Seats will be assigned applying safe distance.
- During events attendees must respect the use of facemasks.
- The theater has a clean air recirculation system.
- Between events, the space will be vacated for one hour in order to clean and sanitize, and to avoid crowding between those leaving or entering the space.
- Only essential operators such as the operating technician, ticket check, and ushers can enter.
- It is forbidden to eat food inside the spaces.
- Maximum event duration will be 1 hour and 30 minutes.
These protocols are continuously reviewed and updated for compliance with guidelines established by municipal authorities.