Provide, develop and maintain educational and cultural activities that contribute toward an integrated and harmonious community.
To be a vital and inviting community center that provides a lending library, skills training, educational and cultural activities in a safe environment for a multi-generational and a multi-cultural community.
Shared Values of Board, Staff and Volunteers
- Committed – Commitment to Mission and Vision of the Biblioteca
- Service Oriented – Spirit of Service to the community
- Empowering – Empowerment of each other and the community
- Quality – High work quality in all we do
- Hospitality- Be welcoming to all who visit the Biblioteca
- Integrity- Play by the rules and do what we say we are going to do
- Creativity- There are lots of ways to do things. Don’t get stuck